You want to rent out your house in Amsterdam, but you don’t have the time or simply can’t be bothered to do it yourself. What then, use the services of a real estate agent? But which rental real estate agent is professional, trustworthy and really represent your interests as a landlord?
With RentSlam you are in good hands. We only work with trustworthy real estate agents. But there is more than that. We give the real estate agents we work with up-to-date information regarding the rental real estate market. All the data we collect every day is very valuable in determining, for example, the right monthly rental fee. We also allow the real estate agents to access our database of actively looking tenants, so your house will be rented out much faster. The real estate agents we work with all work on a no-cure-no-pay basis, so you are assured they will always do their utmost best for you. And we as RentSlam also guarantee that.
Extra advantages of a real estate agent with RentSlam
Besides trustworthiness, there are thus several reasons to choose for a rental real estate agent with RentSlam. Below some advantages.
Determining the monthly rent
Rental real estate agents in Amsterdam advise you about the correct monthly rent based on experience and market study. RentSlam finds and analyses all properties listed for rent, and we do so every single day. This makes our information very up-to-date and very accurate.
But at least as important, we have a large database of actively looking tenants of whom we know exactly what type of house they want, in which neighborhoods and what their budget is.
The combination of these pieces of information allow the real estate agents we work with to be well informed and give you sound advise.
As mentioned above, leaving your house vacant is not great, as you are missing out on potential income. But when the price is set properly? Then it becomes important to get the right amount of potential tenants as fast as possible.
By working with RentSlam our rental real estate agents have direct access to all our actively looking tenants. This means they can work really fast, need less time to find tenants and thus have more time to spend on pre-selecting tenants. This is the easiest and best way to get the right, trustworthy tenant for your property.
Besides these advantages of working together with a preferred real estate agent of RentSlam, the agent will take care of the complete rental process as listed below:
1. Advising with regard to the Dutch ‘home points system’;
2. Drawing up a description [in English] of the property;
3. Making of professional photos of the property at an additional cost of € 125,- [inside and outside];
4. Recording of meter readings [check-in and check-out];
5. Drawing up and testing of the inspection report;
6. Assessing the property on the basis of the inventory list;
7. Screening and background check of potential tenants;
8. Collecting documentation tenant [copy passport & employment agreement];
9. Drawing up the rental agreement and providing the General Provisions [model of the Dutch Real Estate Council (ROZ)];
10. Collection of the first month’s rent and deposit;
11. Place accommodation on own website;
12. Advertising on various Expat-related websites;
13. Transferring the property to colleague-estate agents;
14. Visiting the property with potential tenants.